Will reservation cancelations be refunded ?
This depends on the cancellation terms and conditions you chose when booking. Please contact the hotel Odéon Saint Germain :
- Phone : +33 (0)1 43 25 70 11
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I alter my reservation?
Reservations booked before April 6th 2020 at rates stipulating 'no cancellations no refunds' for stays in 2020 can be altered free of charge, up to 31st December 2020 and the stays can be postponed up to 31st March 2021.
Cancelling a reservation booked on Booking.com, Expedia.com or another distributor’s website :
Please contact the distributor in question directly because we do not have the possibility to directly modify your reservation on these platforms, unlike reservations made on our own websites.
Preparing your stay with peace of mind
We have reviewed all our terms and conditions to offer guests organising trips more flexibility, check our special offers. Reservations can be altered free of charge and cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
Is Hotel Odéon Saint Germain open?
Our hotel is open and ready to welcome you with appropriate safety and hygiene measures.
What is the lockdown situation like in Paris?
We suggest all non French resident travellers read the World Health Organisation's instructions and abide by the travelling measures set up in their country of residence. The French government has set up measures to eliminate contracting or spreading the Covid19 virus:
- France is in lockdown
- Bars, restaurants and hotels are closed
- Museums and monuments are closed
- Reduced traffic on all public transports in Paris (1/3 in average, from 6am to 10pm)
- Reduced traffic on the RER B underground line to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport is still open yet subject to mobility restrictions
- The Orly Airport is closed
How have hygiene and cleaning measures changed at the hotel?
See list of our main actions below:
- All rooms, bathrooms and common areas have been fully cleaned before re-opening.
- Common area cleaning: all handles, switches, lift buttons and room keys will be systematically disinfected after each use.
- Rooms will not be re-let for 24 hours after guest departure (subject to availability).
- All linen and courtesy products available in the room will be systematically changed before re-letting.
- For multiple nights stays, we will provide you with replacement towels and amenities directly at the front desk to avoid entering your room.
- Only appropriate disinfectant detergents will be used.
What prevention measures will staff follow?
Equipment and preventive measures set up for the safety of our staff and guests alike :
- All staff will have masks and sanitising gel.
- All staff will apply preventive measures and wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction with guests/other staff.
- Minibar content will be disinfected between each guest to ensure safety.
How will hotel services be affected?
Hotel services will be reduced due to the current sanitary crisis to guarantee safety during your stay:
- Sleepover, will be done on a three days basis only, New linen can be provided on request during your stay.
- Room service breakfast only, instead of the usual open buffet to avoid interactions.
- Our bar is closed for safety reasons
- We are setting up a minimum catering service to provide you with a simple, safe and gourmet solution during the crisis.
Will masks and sanitising gel be available for guests?
Yes, in case you need it we will provide masks and sanitising gel for your safety inside and outside the hotel.